Healthy mind reside in creative people. The more creative you are, more you will be able to learn and absorb new and good things quickly. There are many things in this world that can help us to reduce our stress. Various co curricular activities are there that can help us to divert our mind from stressing activities to relaxing activities such as dancing, singing, knitting, cooking and many more. Sometimes due to various circumstances of life like lack of money, time we decide not to polish our creative talent. Investing into your creative talent is not only recreational activity but also help one to be emotional healthy.
Importance of Creative Thinking
Importance of creativity can be measured through number of factors. Some of them are as follows:
- Creativity is fun and enjoyment: Creative thinking can make older people work like a child. It can enhance the enjoyment level in any task. One can finish a monotonous work in more pleasing way by being creative. In this way one can minimize the level of stress.
- Creativity boosts self confidence: In this era of cut throat competition, confidence level among people is reducing day by day. People are committing suicides because of lowering of confidence levels among them. Today to be in race of this competitive world one must have the ability to present him in an improvised way.
- Creativity stimulates brain: Creativity help the brain to be active and be live. It encourages development of brain. Creativity is the way to learn and grasp new improvised things. Creativity doesn’t bind itself in any age circle. One can do creative things being in any age. It will enhance our skills and will improve the activities of brain.
Balancing life with Creative Thinking
Balancing life with your work has become most important task in today’s environment. Whatever we do if we are doing it as a fun activity then we can do miracles. Investment in creativity will land you with not only excellent results of the job but also provide you healthy body and spirit. Excess of anything is bad. Like if you are workaholic then only doing work in a monotonous way will make you bore at the end of the day. But if you add creativity along with your workaholic nature then it may help in giving excellent results. Creativity helps in improving the results of any sort of work. It enhances the thinking power of brain and provides solutions of the problems within from the problem only. So in nutshell it is good for everyone to spend some time from there busy schedules to improvise and work upon there creative interest.
Investing in Creative Thinking
Wise people never waste even the single moment of their time. Even in their leisure time they try to learn new things. We can invest in our skills in our free time. We can choose those activities which are challenging. The activities that may help in stimulating the brain. Some of these are as follows:-
- If you have writing skills then go for some journal writing. Write some creative articles. Learn new ways of writing.
- Solve crossword puzzles. It will help in development of brain in more creative manner
- Join some knitting, crochet or cross stitch classes if these tasks lures you.
- If you are nature lover go for gardening. Plant some saplings around your house. Gardening is a way to talk to nature in more pleasant way.
- If you are movie lover then go and watch movies. It will help in minimizing the stress.
- To be healthy join some yoga classes or tai chi classes.
- Start listening to some spiritual lectures. Meditation is the way to reduce stress without even spending a single penny.
- You can join cookery classes.
- If you are music lover then go for singing
- Join language classes. It will help you learn languages apart from your mother tongue. Excelling in other language will fetch you new jobs in various fields.
- If you are book lover then you can go and opt for some educational course. This will help you enhancing your knowledge plus you will end up with a academic degree in your hands.